Saturday, 7 March 2015

Week 6 - Term 1

Gala Winner - Congratulations to Chloe!! She choose the key that unlocked the padlock and won the Go-Pro for her family. Well done Chloe!

  


Swimming - We are swimming everyday this week. Hopefully the weather plays nicely. Please bring your togs, towel and a plastic bag each day.

Singing Practice - Wednesday 8:45am in the hall.

Library - Thursday. Remember to bring last weeks book back so you can get a new one.

Life Education - Over the next two weeks during class time, we will be having lessons in the Life Education bus with Bernie. Our first lesson is on Thursday. Our focus during our time in the Life Education bus will be kindness, actions impacting others and recognising different emotions and why people might be feeling these. In addition to the lessons with Bernie there will be follow up work in class.

Gala - It was great to see so many of you at the Gala last Thursday. My mission for the evening (apart from taking fabulous photos) was to see how many of the children in Room 12 I could take a photo of without them seeing me first. I think I wore the wrong coloured top (bright pink) because the majority found me first. Here are some of the photos I did manage to get - on the sly and posed.

  

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment