CONGRATULATIONS - 100 Nights Reading. Congratulations to Olivia who has completed 100 nights reading this year. Well done! Keep up the great work. I wonder who will be next?
Spelling Tests - WOW! Several children in our class made huge progress with their spelling. And the printing was amazing & clear. Copies of the tests will be put into your child's poem/homework books this week. I still need to do List 4 with some children - I am hoping to squeeze this in this week. To help your child with their spelling, aim for 5 words a week.
Library - Wednesday. Bring your book back so you can get a new one this week.
Assumption Liturgy - Friday 10am in the school hall. All parents/friends/family are welcome to join us for this liturgy.
Teacher Only Day - Monday 17th August (Monday week). There will be no school on this day. Please make alternative arrangements for your child. MaryAnne's details are in last week's newsletter if you need assistance for the day.
Mary MacKillop Feast Day - What an amazing day we had on Friday. The children had a blast and were very well behaved. They participated in activities as a class and then of their choice. I am having some issues getting the photos to play nicely so in the meantime please enjoy this photoslide that Mrs Dunkley has put together.
No comments:
Post a Comment