Saturday, 21 November 2015

Week 7 - Term 4

No swimming this week

Library Books - All library books are due back by the 27th November (this Friday). There will be no more issuing this year. I will start collecting in books from Monday. Please bring them to class so I can keep a track of who has returned their book.

No Sausage Sizzle - For Room 12. We will be on our museum trip. Brothers/Sisters in other classes will still be able to order.

Museum trip - This Friday (27th Nov). Thank you to all those parents who have indicated they are able to come on our trip. We'd love to have you all. I've managed to touch base with most of you. For those I haven't quite touched base with, I'll catch you on Monday. 
  • Parents - please be at school (in Room 12) by 12noon. 
  • Parents - you will be assigned a small group of children for the museum trip. Your child will be with you in your group. 
  • Lunch Eating - we will have our lunch before we go to the museum. 
  • Children - if rain is in the forecast, please bring a rain coat. 

Week 8 - SLC's (Student Led Conferences)
Monday 30th November - 3:15pm - 7:00pm. These are led by the students and are a celebration of their work this year. They are not parent interviews. There will quite possibly be 4-5 families in the room at any given time during the night. Booking details were emailed to you on the 19th November.

No comments:

Post a Comment